WIND ENERGY INDUSTRY
HYGIENE, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
• Coordination and Supervision;
• Hazards identification and risk assessments;
• Behavior-based Safety Consulting;
• Environmental Studies.
• Operations and Maintenance;
• Rope Access Services;
• Management services;
• In-company training;
• Training courses certified by GWO – Global Wind Organisation.
TECHNICAL CONSULTANCY AND EQUIPMENT SALE SERVICE
• Inspection of work equipment (DL 50/2005);
• Diagnosis of needs;
• Assembly of lifelines and guardrails;
• Equipment rental.
EQUIPMENT SALE AND ONLINE STORE
Safety Equipment in Confined Spaces and Rescue: